Are you completely satisfied that your current IT systems are currently operating at optimum levels to enable maximum efficiency and productivity?
Does your current IT supplier provide proactive advice and different levels of service to best suit your unique needs?
Here at iManage IT Business Solutions, we consider ourselves to be your partners in business. Our primary focus is keeping your businesses technology operating at optimal efficiency with proactive maintenance. Just as a motor vehicle requires regular servicing to stay in tune and to limit the possibility of being stranded on the side of the road, your technology investment also requires regular attention, to prevent down time and to maintain productivity levels within your business.
Why should I outsource my IT?
Why employ a full time IT person on salary, when you can get access to a whole team on call when you need it, at a fraction of the cost?
Our Technical Service Agreements give peace of mind that your technology infrastructure is being taken care of, allowing you and your team to focus on your core business. Your Agreement is time based and as such, allows you to have your Systems Engineer carry out whatever tasks your business requires. You’ll benefit from a choice of three levels of service to suit your unique needs.
The advantages of the Technical Service Agreement and proactive maintenance includes (but is not restricted to):
- All inclusive, fixed fee agreement, no hidden costs
- No fixed term contract
- Priority on site support response
- Lower IT costs
- Scheduled service fees are a fraction of the cost of a full time IT professional
- Reduced total cost of ownership (long term)
- General network maintenance
- Server software upgrades
- Backup/Disaster recovery and Antivirus monitoring
- Spyware and Malware monitoring (and removal if found)
- System performance checks
- File system maintenance and tuning
- Observing data usage patterns
- Onging analysis of your current infrastructure
- Consultation for the future growth of your business
You simply choose the level that best suits your business and you’ll get access to a highly qualified and experienced Systems Engineer who is available to maintain your system both remotely and onsite on a monthly basis (or more frequently depending on the complexity of your system). Your engineer is also available by phone and email for immediate support.
What can I expect?
You can expect our commitment to provide the best quality and value for money IT service in the industry. We take ownership of your IT challenges to provide a solution, no matter how simple or complex the issue may be.
As a client you’ll enjoy a complete IT experience that gives you peace of mind and compliments your business, by further enhancing your IT investment. We aim to reduce the total cost of ownership, by providing you with the best possible solutions, first time around.
How will my business benefit?
iManage IT Business Solutions not only provides the ‘best of breed’ technology solutions, we also fully support them. Your business will benefit in a number of different ways – we can help with:
- IT Consulting
- Network Auditing – full audit of your current network
- Technology Planning – latest technology available
- Supply of hardware & software from leading vendors
- Desktop PCs and Servers – genuine Intel equipment as standard
- Laptops and Notebooks from leading vendors
- Thin Client – WYSE experts in terminal servers
- Printers – supply and service
- Routers and Modems – supply and service
- Storage Solutions – network attached storage, storage area networks
- UPS – battery backup solutions, APC, Eaton Powerware
- Microsoft – Small Business Specialists, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server
- Trend Micro – Authorised partners/resellers
- Cabling and Infrastructure
- Broadband and Wide Area Network solutions
- Analogue and VoIP Telephony
- Disaster Recovery and Backup solutions – Image Based & Traditional Tape Media
- Network Security
- Paperless Office solutions
- IT Training for your team
- Web hosting and domain name registration
- Internet and Telephone services
To be able to provide exceptional service, iManage IT Business Solutions has formed strategic alliances with many third parties and provide project management to cater for ALL of your technology requirements in one place for ease of management.
We specialize and are experienced in working with MYOB, Viztopia, Quickbooks, BGL, Sage/HandiSoft, Dual screens setups to increase productivity, Terminal Servers, HowNow, Document Management Systems, Comparto, LegalPax, LawMaster, Secure Remote Access, Medical Director, Best Practice, Console Gateway, RealWorks and many more.
To find out more, please get in touch.