You only get one chance to make a first impression – make every word count
You’re in business because you’re great at it!
The challenge is letting everyone else know about it. If you’re not getting the results you deserve from your marketing, perhaps it’s time to review your marketing.
It’s vital that you have creative and engaging copy to reach out and grab your audience. As an experienced marketer and business consultant, Julie knows what you need to succeed.
Your copy is the most powerful element of your marketing, so you need to make sure it hits the mark first time and gets results!
As with most things, the old adage “you get what you pay for” is true for copywriting. Quality comes at a price, but with high-quality copywriting comes high-quality results! While you might be making an investment on the front end, you will be getting a guaranteed return on your investment with increased conversion rates.
Why waste time and money trying to do it yourself, when you can get it done right, first time?
Good copy – really good copy – increases leads and boosts your sales. It can help show your customer how good your product is and how it can improve their lives. It helps connect people with your business, distinguishes you from your competition and can greatly improve the take up on your call to action. Copywriters don’t just write – they also research.
Get the competitive edge
You can instantly get the competitive edge across your entire marketing activities with good copy. Every communication you have with your customers should be consistent with your brand. It should always be customer focused and if online, rich with your keywords.
Consider all the copy you may currently have (or should have):
- Website – about your business, your team, your products and services, resources to build credibility, client testimonials and case studies – all including your keywords for SEO
- Brochures, flyers, welcome packs, business cards, invoices
- Emails, letters, direct mail campaigns
- Referral program
- Social media
- Articles, blog posts, e books
- Corporate capability statements
- Case studies
- Message on hold
- Sales or customer service scripts
- Internal and stakeholder communication
- and more!
As a professional copywriter, Julie has seen first hand the difference great copy makes to a business – it affects so many areas and is vital to get it right.
If you are serious about getting results, using a professional copywriter will:
- save you time – you’ll get high quality content with no errors on time from someone who has proven success in this area. You can focus your time on what you do best.
- save you money – if you consider what you’ve already invested in your marketing efforts – website, blog, social media, brochures, emails, events etc – it will all be for nothing unless you are making sales. A copywriter will get it done right, first time.
- protect your brand – well written content builds brands. Professional content will strengthen your position in the market, ensure your credibility and help build relationships with your clients. High quality copy lets your customers see that you are professional, successful, and reliable. It will add value and allow you to price your services/products accordingly.
- make you money – well written copy will always sell. Professional copywriters understand the power of words to influence and create motivating calls to action to turn readers into customers.
The cost of getting it wrong is enormous! Not only in wasted money but lost customers!
And where her work has appeared:
Julie has written literally hundreds of pieces of copy, for a whole range of clients, on a diverse range of subjects. Topics have included:
- Digital Business
- Social media
To find out how Julie can help your business get the attention you deserve, get in touch.